how are you, friend?

Brighten someone's day with a sweet note written in a darling handmade card. I've put together products from my favorite stationary shops for you - who doesn't love getting happy mail?

Have a magical day card from Little Yellow Leaf
Happy Birthday bunting cards by Ferrever
Show your friends you give a "hoot" with this greeting card by Katy Atch
Happy I-just-felt-like-giving-you-a-card Day by Rowhouse 14
You make my heart go BOOM BOOM by Papelink
Love goes on and on and on by Dingbat Press
Fanciful cats hand stitched card by Sew Cute Cards
Add a 4x6 to make your own cards by Green Fingerprint

Which of these cards was your favorite? How often do you send snail mail to your friends and family?

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I LOVE writing letters, each of these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete