#dailyzoodles - a daily animal doodle challenge

This guest post is brought to you by Danielle of Squshies. After being incredibly inspired by the #animaldoodleaday challenge, she & other artists & illustrators were sad to see it end. So, Danielle started a doodle challenge for artists and illustrators of her own called #dailyzoodle! Read on to learn more about it! 

For the last month I've been participating in the #animaldoodleaday challenge. You may have seen my weekly round up of doodles.

I'm always telling myself I should draw more, but I never do. I never know what to draw. I always put too much pressure on myself and take all the fun out of it. The idea of a month of animal doodles seemed perfect for getting myself to draw more. It was! I kept up with the challenge all month.

January is just about over.  I didn't make any fancy impressive sketches last month, but for the first time in a long time I had fun drawing. I want to keep that going. I haven't heard anything about the animal doodle challenge continuing into February...so I've decided to start my own!


How to participate

 
Make something for the prompt each day & share it to social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, your blog, wherever you feel comfortable sharing!), be sure to tag it #dailyzoodle so everyone participating can easily find each others animal doodles, and have fun! Feel free to tag me on Twitter and Instagram to show off your animal doodles, too!

Why #dailyzoodle? Because it combines zoo and doodle and I love made up words. I can't help myself!

So who is joining? What prompt are you most excited for? 

Also if you can spread the word about the #dailyzoodle challenge and prompts that would be super awesome! The more doodles the more fun!
.
Gw ad 600x100

1 comment:

  1. I'm in! How fun! Hmm now to find out what a Slow Loris is...

    ReplyDelete