printable inspirational art for 2014

I found this free printable from Please Note and I fell in love. It sums up my tiny personal goals for 2014 in a big way. My word of the year is Hustle, and my goal is to work harder, rest more & care more about what my family thinks of me than anyone else. I printed out two of these - one for my smash book, one to hang in my studio, as a sweet reminder to do all of these things.


Be more patient.
Simplify.
Let things go.
Explore my neighbor, build my local community.
Learn new skills.
Make many awesome things.

And most importantly, the gentle reminder to step away from the computer & focus on life at hand. Focus on sweet little moments and create hugely wonderful memories. ♥

Head over to Please Note and print one out from your home!


No comments:

Post a Comment