dreaming of the sea, and other things

This week for Storenvy Saturday I want to share some sweet handmade products from Storenvy that make me miss my home on the East Coast.

This charm by Pelhuaz has me dreaming of the sea.


This linen hair accessories by Violet's Buds reminds me of finding shells on the beach and slipping them into my pocket to take home and fill glass jars with. 


This rope door mats by Twisted Thread and Hook make me long to curl my toes into the sand of the beach. So much texture! 


I love this beach tote by Chapman at Sea. The rope, the sandy canvas, the burlap. Perfect for a day out on the beach! 


And let's not forget all things creepy about the ocean, like tentacles. This ocean inspired clay sculpture by Renwo would look neat in a bathroom! 


But Mohu makes tentacled sea beasts cute, like with her teeny tiny crochet octopus earrings



Which is your favorite sea inspired Storenvy find? 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring Violet's Buds clip! I love all your sea finds, but I totally died of cuteness with those tiny octopus earrings!

    ReplyDelete