The Must-Have Book for Washi Tape Lovers

Are you as washi obsessed as I am? Seriously, my collection is ever-growing. You can see some of it here in my studio, hanging on the wall around that hoop. There is more than it looks like, the smaller rolls are hidden beneath the economy size rolls, haha!



My husband has actually forbade I purchase any more until I empty at least three rolls - but with my sweet friend Marisa Edghill's new book, Washi Style, that should be nooooooooooo problem! I mean, look at this cuteness!



I have probably spent a small fortune ordering washi tape from Marisa's shop, Omiyage, over the years & just from looking at the teaser photos from the book I can't wait to get my hands on a copy! This book has over 101 cute craft projects using washi tape, including these fun buntings that would be perfect for craft show displays...


And all these fun party decorations! Those little houses? They would also be super cute used to dress up your table at craft shows!



Seriously, if you are as washi obsessed with me you need to get your hands on a copy of this book - and head over to Marisa's shop because the has the cutest selection of washis & other pretty packaging goodies for indie businesses! It is where I order the majority of my swag bag supplies & washi from. My current favorite is her bright washi set:


And by the way, this is not an advertisement. I just really love washi tape & my sweet friend Marisa!

Do you collect washi tape? What is your favorite thing to use it for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment