February Printable Calendar Page



Whether you celebrate Valentine's Day or not, it is a great reminder for all of us to remind ourselves how important love is. Valentine's Day to me is a celebration of LOVE.  It does not mean you need to have a significant other to enjoy this day with. Just look around you. Maybe it's a person, maybe it's your pet, or maybe it's an action or a thing.  

To love somebody or something is a wonderful feeling and my goal for the month of February is to express love more freely & soak up more love for myself.  That is why I'm going to use my February calendar printable with a bit of a twist.  Besides the daily To-Dos (yeah, I can't avoid those), I'm going to have an extra little task.  Here are some ideas maybe you would like to use (some might be worth putting on multiple days!):

- say "I love you" to the person you love

- say "I love me" and do mean it!

- stop and notice love around you - find just one new thing

- give an extra big hug to the person you love 

- give an passionate kiss to your significant other

- call the person you love, but maybe you have not talked to for a while

- dedicate special time with what you love (ex. with nature, with craft in your hand, with your favorite book) without feeling guilty for "wasting" time.

- dedicate the date to your kids/husband/wife/parents/etc and stay focus on them

- make/do something special for yourself

Will you join me in my celebration of love?

Print your free calendar page here.

connect with Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment