"I find the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have" printable calendar page

Today's awesome free printable is brought to you courtesy of Magda from Twisted Thread & Hook.

Time for a new month and fresh inspiration! 

Thomas Jefferson once said "I find the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have". So, let's get get to work and fill this calendar with goals and to-do's!

I added a little section at the bottom of this month's calendar page for comments.  Maybe you can use it to write your main goal for the month?  Or maybe a word that will inspire you in March?

Download your free printable calendar page here. This month, a featured handmade artist is Nedra from Origami Delights.  She does amazing things with paper!

Let me know how you are using your calendar!  Snap a picture of filled-in calendar and share it on social media with a tag #inspiremonthly and I may include it in a future calendar post!


connect with Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment